BVMS Plus 9.0
SMA license for MBV-XKBDPLU, 1 yearCTN: MBV-MKBDPLU | Product No.: F.01U.330.518
- Flexible deployment - choose between cost-effective appliances or a software-only deployment.
- Embedded resilience - keep operations up and running even when multiple system components fail.
- Bosch video at its best - the best user-experience combining Bosch cameras with BVMS.
- Integration - integrate third-party cameras, storage and further systems into BVMS .
- IT environments and data security - benefit from full IT compatibility from installation to day-to-day management in a secure way.
|Maximum number of workstations||10|
|Maximum number of cameras||256|
|Maximum number of live and playback sites||10|
|Maximum number of stitching channels||100|
|Maximum number of intrusion panels||10|
|Maximum number of DVRs||10|
|Maximum number of VRMs||2|
|Maximum number of sustained events (logbook) / sec||500|
|Maximum number of sustained events (without logbook) / sec||2500|
|Maximum peak event load / sec (within 60 minutes)||5000|
|Maximum number of events / sec from ONVIF cameras||500|
|Quick installation guide||English, French, German, Simplified Chinese and Spanish|
|Configuration manual||English, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Czech, Greek, Polish, Swedish, Turkish and Korean.|
|Operation manual||English, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Czech, Greek, Polish, Swedish, Turkish and Korean.|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) November 2019 update (1909) Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) May 2019 update (1903) Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) 2019 LTSC build 1809 Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E3-1275 V3 (3.5 GHz,4-core)|
Parts included with this product
|1||Maintenance CCTV Keyboard Expansion (1 year)|